Lee & Crowley, LLC is hiring an Audit Intern for the firm’s Boston office to start May 31 ,2023. We are a boutique full-service assurance, tax, and business advisory firm founded in 2017 and are expanding our team to deal with the rapid growth we have experienced over the past few years. Our clients come to us not just for regulatory compliance, but as trusted advisors to help them tackle their most difficult challenges. Our daily work is a mix of both accounting related tasks and advisory work to help our clients grow their businesses and make sound decisions based on not just historical data but also forward looking insights.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing and organizing financial information
- Assisting with audits and field work
- Preparing account analysis and reconciliations
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Various administrative tasks, as needed
- Be a junior, or year prior to graduation (dependent on 4 or 5 year program), in an accounting program.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 or better
- Have strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be detail oriented
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.