Lee & Crowley, LLC is hiring a Tax Senior for the firm’s Boston office to start ASAP. We are a boutique full-service assurance, tax, and business advisory firm founded in 2017 and are expanding our team to deal with the rapid growth we have experienced over the past few years. Our clients come to us not just for regulatory compliance, but as trusted advisors to help them tackle their most difficult challenges. Our daily work is a mix of both accounting related tasks and advisory work to help our clients grow their businesses and make sound decisions based on not just historical data, but also forward looking insights.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and review of S Corporation, Partnership and C Corporation income tax returns
- Preparation and review of personal tax returns for business owners
- Supervision and training of staff associates
- Assist clients with accounting matters
- Perform tax planning and projections for business and their owners
- Identify, research and advise on tax issues and planning opportunities
- Multi-state income tax compliance and planning including composite state income tax returns
- Provide client support for audits and responses to notices from taxing authorities
- Work with confidential client matters.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
- Build and manage client relationships
- Perform other tax special project work and consulting
- Bachelors in accounting, MST a plus
- CPA certification preferable
- 3+ years of experience in a tax role with a public accounting firm
- Strong technical tax skills and research capabilities
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CCH Axcess, Profx Engagement, and CCH Axcess Document a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.